About Me

My photo
Lagunitas, California, United States
Still looking through a 26 year olds eyes. Do we all feel like that? Sometimes independent, strong, fearless.... while at the same time insecure, meek, and full of fear. Can be persistent, steady, and focused...and then pretty much a total basket case. So there are no rules........only this moment. That's the hope. Love is all that matters, how much Love I hold in my heart and give to others. My dream and hope is to be divorced from the past or future, which keep me from the spontanaity and magic of the present.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Outakes HNL to NYC

Flying out of Honolulu looking down on a firework dislpay going off near Waikiki. Of course. Chinese new year, rabbits galore. The meaning of that 'possibly' to be read later. Sitting next to a polite young man the spitting image of Ryan Gosling, having been told that before he still asked who is that? I sigh. Giving me renewed faith in the young generation with his attitude, his job, his trustfulness........or maybe I imagined all that. The supershuttle guy into NYC totally entertaining loose with information, his life included. The passengers from Toronto, Japan, and some other place all newcomers to the City. I felt like an old timer to NYC and that is funny. Being reminded I've lived here before in some other body. The knowing of that is weird strange and not worth dwelliing on, just that inner consciousness that is......going into Lincoln Tunnel with a monstrous billboard of Beatles over it. Surreal the Beatles in such a place 'now available on Itunes'. Snow piled in drifts still imprisoning cars dirty snow white as sheets snow cold beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment